Brushes and Canvases


I don't know why I stopped painting. This time when I made my canvas wet with water and picked up some paint on my brush, the tingling in my fingers made me realize how much I have missed it. I was so overwhelmed that I had to stop and stare at the water droplets still sitting on the canvas, slowly seeping into it. And I wondered if that's how all the moments look like while they are waiting to be seized. To be captured before they slip away, seeping into history. So with the stroke of my brush I stained the spotless canvas, in the loving memory of all the moments I have lost.

Last #summers I picked up my #paint #brush after years. It was the last one which I didn't lose and realised I need to stock up on my #art supplies. I ended up using a #broken #pencil to dab the #paint on. So here's to not giving up on #painting🎨 and #rain which makes me fall in #love with #Lahore all over again. Swipe to view the #timelapse ☂️ #reflection #storm #thunder #umbrella #trees

310 Likes, 6 Comments - Maliha@LIT (@malihalit) on Instagram: "Last #summers I picked up my #paint #brush after years. It was the last one which I didn't lose and..."

Miss me? Loving the water brushes my "friends" were kind enough to "gift" me (I know two alien concepts to me, together in one sentence). Helped me in getting a detailed sketch of the 👁 Loads of hashtags incoming #watercolour #waterbrushes #eye #pencilsketch #sketch #timelapse #timelapsedrawing #inankhonkimasti

34 Likes, 1 Comments - Maliha@LIT (@malihalit) on Instagram: "Miss me? Loving the water brushes my "friends" were kind enough to "gift" me (I know two alien..."



LEAVE A COMMENT: